*Please note that iGet Math: Base 10 is no longer in the app store. On October 1, 2014, we will a new version of our addition app called iGetMath: Addition. We decided to create a different app (instead of an update) because iGetMath: Addition is a significant change from iGetMath: Base 10. For all of our iGetMath: Base 10 users, we are happy to give you iGetMath: Addition for free. Please just send us a screenshot of the Make 50 level as proof that you have downloaded and use our software!
iGet Math: Base 10 for iPad
- iGet Math: Base 10 brings base 10 blocks to life in a fun, virtual world!
- Interact with cute characters that regroup and ungroup into 1s, 10s and 100s
- Independent fun for children ages 3-7 – NO READING REQUIRED
- Meet students where they’re at with 8 skill levels and 96 Common Core based quests
- Give children a true understanding of how basic addition and subtraction works
- Based on current educational research, developed and tested by teachers
- Use it on your smart board to demonstrate concepts in the classroom
- Download it from the iTunes app store for $1.99 or check out our video to see it in action!
- TRY IT FREE!!! If you are a teacher or technology purchaser for a school district, we will give you one copy of iGet Math: Base 10 free. Just contact us from your work email and tell us a little about your classroom.
Take a video tour of iGet Math: Base10
8 GAMES IN ONE:
– Make 10
– Make 20
– Make 50
– Make 100
– Make Anything (0 up to 100 – teacher/parent can set parameters)
– Take Away From 10
– Take Away From 20
– Take Away from Anything (0 up to 100 – teacher/parent can set parameters)
-96 Common Core aligned quests
-4 sets of adorable animal blocks
-4 animated backgrounds
HAVE FUN LEARNING:
– Early algebra
– Aligned with National Common Core math standards!
– Fun and engaging for ages 3 to 8!
-Basic addition and subtraction up to 100.
-Comes with four blocks and four backgrounds to keep children engaged.
-Worksheets and lesson ideas available on our website: http://www.learningwithmeaning.com.
-Flexible for use as a classroom tool.
-Assessment page tracks student engagement and progress.
-Students can use the app with minimal adult assistance.
iGet Math Base 10:
– Does not contain 3rd Party Ads.
– Does not contain integration with social networks.
– Does include youtube math tutorials.
– Does include links to other apps by Learning With Meaning.